Sunday, July 16, 2023

What If Your Wrongful Foreclosure Was Already Void, But You Were Unaware Of This Fact?

If you don't stick to your values when they're being tested, they're not values: they're hobbies.
               Jon Stewart

Republished by Danny Hammond of the 3/4 court press
04-21-2022


I have just read a very long email from a borrower who was trying to tell me how he had proven over and over that the foreclosing party which does not exist, did not have the right to foreclose. He has been in court for years and suffered nearly unimaginable suffering and pain and costs.

But, I can imagine. I can remember. Trying to figure out the courts

shouldn't be that hard, should it? The court seems crazy. But, what if Chuck's court is only incompetent? What if this judge is just a no-talent judge guy.

This judge won't learn anything because the other judge guys will protect him from the Borrower. He will protect his other judge guys also, so.....they won't learn anything either. That's how judges go. They are Knuckleheads. They all used to be attorney guys.

I know this is true. After years of working it out, I know that the majority of judges in these mortgage fraud cases are hopelessly devoid of knowledge of, or experience with, real estate chains of title or real estate law, or finance.

When I reply to him I know what I will say. It has been going around in my head like a song for a year. It will go something like this:

CONTINUE READING
Comment at:  mtgfrd.info@gmail.com