Tuesday, February 2, 2021

From The Mortgage Fraud "Pro Se" Series by Danny Hammond: I Am Going To Show You Why I Say, "If You Hire An Attorney You Will Lose"- Neil Garfield has gotta go!

At the establishment of our constitutions, the judiciary bodies were supposed to be the most helpless and harmless members of the government.

Experience, however, soon showed in what way they were to become the most dangerous; 

that the insufficiency of the means provided for their removal gave them a freehold and irresponsibility in office; that their decisions, seeming to concern individual suitors only, pass silent and unheeded by the public at large;

that these decisions, nevertheless, become law by precedent, sapping, by little and little, the foundations of the constitution, and working its change by construction, before anyone has perceived that that invisible and helpless worm has been busily employed in consuming its substance.
  
In truth, man is not made to be trusted for life, if secured against all liability to account.

                                                     Thomas Jefferson: letter to Monsieur A. Coray, Oct 31, 1823


NEWS FLASH!!

I have to add something astounding to this article.  I had a borrower send me 3 Neil Garfield articles.  I don't know if he was being smug, or if he had a question, or if it didn't mean anything.

I answered him by asking him what he wanted and why he would send me Neil Garfield's articles.  As I was shutting down my computer, just now, I had to shut down his emails from my screen.  Then I saw something that I had never noticed.  Neil has his credentials on his website.  We know he is an attorney, so that is pretty bad for a Borrower to have to see.  But, just below, I am going to show you my 2nd email to this Borrower.  I could not believe it.  If you have never read this article, this writing in red is going to be a real spoiler.  SPOILER ALERT!


Reposted out of dread
by Danny Hammond   mtgfrd.info@gmail.com

I am not an attorney.  Thank god.  I am not a lawyer.  I don't even know the difference.  You must not construe what I say and write as the learned knowledge spewing from someone who only took 3 credit hours on real estate in law school and passed the bar.  Although, I really do believe that I could pass the bar right now.  But, warning!! I am not an attorney!!  Another warning!!! Who would believe that an attorney who only took 3 credit hours of real estate law is capable of going up against the Gangsters that you have been dealing with?  Do not take my advice as an attorney.  I am not an attorney and that is good news for you.  I am a real estate broker and a mortgage broker with 30 years of credits in real estate law and mortgage documents.  I brokered the loan on my own house.   CONTINUE READING    

DO NOT QUIT READING.  CLICK ON THE BLUE "CONTINUE READING"!  THIS ARTICLE IS NOW A PERFECT DESCRIPTION OF THE "CHAOS" THEORY OF MORTGAGE FRAUD.  IF YOU DON'T READ IT ALL, YOU WILL BE GOING BACKWARD.