THE FORECLOSURE SOLUTIONS GROUP CLIENT BORROWERS IN COURT, AS PRO-SE, WIN BIG FORECLOSURE FRAUD LAWSUIT AND GET THEIR HOUSE PLUS $2.5 MILLION DAMAGES
"Turn this thing around,
I will not go quietly,
I will not lie down,
I will not go quietly"
Don Henley
This Article is being reprinted and was first posted April 9th, 2015. I thought my clients would never lose again. But, it was a slight change from what we are doing now and it couldn't be reproduced.
by Danny Hammond of the 3/4 Court Press
Pro Se means: I am representing myself in court
MISSOURI STATE JUDGE MARCO A. ROLDAN made this ruling and you can read his very clear explanation on the link just below.
Continue Reading Click Here
Find Danny Hammond - mtgfrd.info@gmail.com
If you wish to ask questions about your foreclosure problems CLICK HERE
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.