Tuesday, May 9, 2023

MORTGAGE FRAUD: It Is A Straight Line! Your Entire Fraudulent Foreclosure Case Is Based On A Straight Line With No Gaps. But In Today's Corrupted System There Are Always Unexplainable Gaps.

If you fall during your life, it doesn't matter. You're never a failure as long as you try to get up. 
                                                                                                                          Evel Knievel
                           
Republished by Danny Hammond
I have read and I still read many messages from Borrowers
who are looking for help against mortgage fraud and wrongful foreclosure involving their homes.  Lately, I have run into
several Facebook Groups that exist for their members to collaborate and share their own searches on the internet
and strategies that they have heard about or read about.
There are some issues with this that are causing them to

get overwhelmed and stuck.  I know a lot about this.  

Not because I am so smart, but because I have gotten overwhelmed and stuck.

It was easier for me to overcome because I learned about the Chain of Title of records
recorded against the property that houses sit on starting at 12 years old with my Dad.  Most
people never really deal with it more than once or twice in their lives.

Everything in life has a straight line.  A beginning and the middle and the end.  They never
change positions.  In real estate, the straight line is usually more obvious than say a drive
across the country.

CONTINUE READING