Wednesday, January 1, 2020

PART 1: WHY DEREGULATION IS ONE OF THE TWO GREAT CAUSES OF 20 MILLION AMERICAN FAMILY HOMES BEING WRONGFULLY FORECLOSED ON SINCE 1999 AND WHY 10 MILLION RETIREES MAY NOT BE GETTING THE PENSIONS THAT THEY WERE PROMISED

“You can accomplish more with a smile, a handshake, and a gun than you do with just a smile and a handshake.   I’m a kind person, I’m kind to everyone, but if you are unkind to me, then kindness is not what you’ll remember me for.

Capitalism is the legitimate racket of the ruling class.   A crook is a crook, and there's something healthy about his frankness in the matter.  But any guy who pretends he is enforcing the law and steals on his authority is a swell snake. The worst type of these punks is the big politician."


Quotes from Al Capone (spun together into a light narrative by Danny Hammond)




by Danny Hammond

It's funny, I think about but I don't talk about the deregulation of banking being the hottest trigger of the three top reasons that you and I lost our homes.  I wasn't behind on my payments at the time of my Missouri style non-judicial foreclosure and I can guess what happened to the caller within 3 minutes of when I get a call from someone who was done wrong and contacted me from this website.  I have heard from hundreds, but each of them was facing it for the first time.

The reason that I say it is funny because the reason that I don't talk about deregulation much is that no one much wants to hear about it.  However, I think it is the most wicked and flagrant method anyone could dream up for attaining the illegal theft of a house.

Non-judicial foreclosure has been ruled in 26 states to be constitutional, but judges decided this.  Thus began the problem of granting Imposters and Fictitious Payees that we mistakenly call banks the easily abused tool of enriching themselves and those they employee by using your money from your bank account to engage in risky lending and ventures that make them rich if they bet right and make you poor if they bet wrong.

In fact, after the historic Wall Street collapse of 1929, some really smart guys got together (I know who most of them were, but I'm going to leave them out of this short narrative because I cannot spell or pronounce all of the names) and they worked very hard to figure out what went wrong and they did find out what went wrong.  What they found out, coincidently is exactly the same things that created the later crash of 2007 thru, well now.      READ MORE


Do You Want To Ask About Affordable Answers For Stopping Your Foreclosure? Click This Line

DO YOU NEED HELP CONCERNING YOUR PARTICULAR SITUATION? ASK HERE

email:  info@blvdre.consulting