Friday, August 9, 2024

Learn From Me. I Made Fighting Foreclosure Too Hard. I Punched Myself Out Of Resolve, Money, And Clear Thought. You Can Make It Easier

Hello. I have been working on one my own foreclosures.   One of the problems  I have run into is that I have too much good info to use.  I thought back.

A non-attorney, which is what I am, has a tendency to try to use everything he has to obliterate the foreclosing party.

Every client I have had and even some of my very intelligent peers, including Tom, are trying too hard to punish, or to avenge the pain and true suffering they have endured.

I fight thinking like that.  You begin to to build a criminal case which is a vastly different endeavor which you aren't allowed to get into anyway.

My sister in a straight line thought is the smartest person I have ever known.  She is an attorney.  But, I forgive her for that.   When we were young I thought about law school.  I am glad I didn't go I might be just now getting out of prison.

Here is the best recognition I have ever been given of what we are all looking at and for, and it came in 3 seconds tops.  It was my sister who was visiting my Mom and myself and she and looked over my shoulder for just a moment at some notes I had just made and simply commented, "That is Deprivation of Civil Rights."



If You Believe In Borrowers Getting A Modification To Protect Them From Foreclosure, I Have A Unicorn In My Basement I Might Be Willing To Sell

The men who hold high places, Must be the ones to Start,  To mold a new reality ,  Closer to the Heart.  The Blacksmith and the Artist, Ref...