Tuesday, April 14, 2026

I Am Astonished That Nearly Everyone Knows That What I Say About The Constitution Is Right. Then They Go Back To Obsessing About Their Fight With A Servicer that never collected money Wthin The Case We Are Contending Doesn't Exist

"Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere." "Since when do you have to agree with people to defend them from injustice?" "If it were not for injustice, man would not know justice." "It is a denial of justice not to stretch out a helping hand to the fallen; that is the common right of humanity."   

                                                                                                               Mark Twain


by Danny Hammond of the 3/4 Court Press

A very good way to show the "too complicated" I have been talking about.  Is the dreadful lack of wins in court when the Borrower is trying to use statute and law against mostly nonexistent or organized racketeer entities pushing their limited, wrong, and mostly "made up" strategies that cannot possibly win without the interference and facilitating of a judge.

I see a lot of wrong rulings now, that seem to be reasoned out, unless you read very carefully.  

In the beginning of the Wall Street Meltdown my judges just didn't recognize that I had even filed anything.  Then ruled Denied or Granted without explanation.  The law gave them 30 days to answer my motions or other filings.  I mean to tell you, they never acknowledged anything I wrote.

All laws and statute both state and Federal are still where they were before.  They have not been stolen or destroyed.  Most were written a long time ago.  For me a long time ago means everything written before 1999.  Things made sense before then.   Find Danny - mtgfrd.info@gmail.com

READ More Here:    Don't Believe That ALL of What You Need Know Was In The Beginning.  Read it all.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.