Sunday, July 2, 2023

RATED LO For Disturbing Language by an Old Guy: In Debating About When It Is The Right Time to Sue Your Judge and Why I Have Become a Little Testy. I Just Wrote This To Tom Who I Really Respect.

“I needed a drink, I needed a lot of life insurance, I needed a vacation, I needed a home in the country. What I had was a coat, a hat and a gun. I put them on and went out of the room.”
                                            ― Raymond Chandler, Farewell, My Lovely



Tom, more than two times in that old law thing that you had me read, it clearly says “It was formerly a rule on pleading that pleas……" This could be a reference to old common law or even English law.

Nowhere did I see stated any current law. I have read and researched and in real life interaction with judges I have never seen any resistance to a pro Se filing anything that an attorney can file. 

Now I have seen judges not rule on a filing in 180 days when they only have 30 to rule on a dispositive motion. 

It is my strong opinion that a judge who has not taken up any dispositive Motion from me as directed by MO Sup Ct Civil Procedure (and the federal court system)  has committed the crime of deprivation of my civil rights. 

 But you can’t jump up on his bench and slap the dumb fuck around until he recognizes his duty. (Although I am thinking about trying)