Friday, October 4, 2024

If You Believe In Borrowers Getting A Modification To Protect Them From Foreclosure, I Have A Unicorn In My Basement I Might Be Willing To Sell

The men who hold high places, Must be the ones to Start, To mold a new realityCloser to the Heart. 

The Blacksmith and the Artist, Reflect it in their art, and Forge their creativity, Closer to the Heart.

Philosophers and Ploughmen, Each must know his part & Sow a new Mentality, Closer to the Heart. 

You can be the Captain and I will draw the Chart, Sailing into destiny, Closer to the Heart.

Closer to the Heart.                    

                                                                                                                Rock Band "Rush" 

by Danny Hammond
of the 3/4 Court Press
I am getting an increasing number of pleas for me to help people who think they are in the middle of a Modification of their loan. I thought we were done with that in 2012. Modifications usually start with a 3 month "trial" to see if you can now pay on time. 

Everyone that calls me passed this part according to the rules given to them. Pay 3 month on time. Then the wickedness sets in. All sorts of "reasons" begin to be received by the Borrower regarding why their trial failed.  

Most are absurd.  Experences like telling the Borrower he did not pass the 3 months of payments, when he did.

Or the Borrower did not respond in the right amount of time. 

Or the Borrower used the wrong means of notification to the (usually the Servicer), whatever that means at that moment.   Or the Borrower used the wrong form, and the particularly nasty, your Servicer has changed and you must start over.  

My client right now who we are about to file into state court, was told every one of these things above.  She is stilled scared to death it is going to be a problem in the Lawsuit, or Petition as a lawsuit is called in Missouri.

Read More


If You Believe In Borrowers Getting A Modification To Protect Them From Foreclosure, I Have A Unicorn In My Basement I Might Be Willing To Sell

The men who hold high places, Must be the ones to Start,  To mold a new reality ,  Closer to the Heart.  The Blacksmith and the Artist, Ref...