Thursday, April 16, 2026

A Question From The Comments Section of Our YouTube Channel: "Is It True, That State Laws Allow A Foreclosure To Take Place Without The Foreclosing Party Producing The Note?"

 An escalator can never break, 

It can only become stairs.

You should never see an "Escalator Temporarily Out Of Order" sign,

Just "Escalator Temporarily Stairs" "Sorry for the convenience"

      
                                        Mitch Hedberg

 




By Danny Hammond of the 3/4 Court Press




I have faced one obstacle after another in putting together the New Program.  This is taking too long and I know there are people that are running out of time.  

But, our luck has finally changed, I have found an amazing and talented person to build a staff from and to help me.  I will be ready in the very near future to start accepting applicants.

Now, back to:
  
"Is it true that state laws allow a foreclosure to take place without the Foreclosing Party producing the Note?"

For 14 years I have continuously been asked if "your lender" can foreclose without the Promissory Note. This requires a 2 part Answer.





ALSO, See my Article, Down a few Posts: Or click here: "Let's All Take 3 Steps Back From Crazy!"



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.